Join the CRRC
The quality of CRRC programs and their marketplace impact depend on a diverse and active membership. Join our dynamic organization today and participate on an important committee or task group to help direct the CRRC and its Product Rating Program. Learn more about benefits of Membership below.
Please note that membership in the CRRC is separate and distinct from participation in the CRRC Product Rating Program. If you want to have your products rated with the CRRC, you do not need to be a member, but do need to become a CRRC licensee. Please visit the Become a Licensee page if you are interested in becoming licensed with the CRRC.
- To help direct the CRRC and its Product Rating Program.
- To vote on critical committee issues.
- To vote and elect Board members.
- To interface with leading industry colleagues surrounding energy efficient roofing.
- To demonstrate your organization's marketplace leadership.
- To use the CRRC Member logo on your company's marketing materials and website.
- To receive the latest CRRC and cool roofing news first in the biannual CRRC Newsletter.*
*Upon membership approval, you will automatically be subscribed to the CRRC newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you may safely unsubscribe.
Who Can Be a Member?
Any individual or organization interested in rating roof surface radiative properties and in the energy efficiency of roofs. CRRC members fall into two classes and include corporations, individuals, partnerships, sole proprietorships, trade associations, universities, governmental and non-governmental agencies.
How Do I Become a Member?
To join the CRRC as a Member, please complete and return the following items to the CRRC. We recommend downloading forms rather than completing them in the browser to ensure proper functionality of all fillable fields.
Once membership is approved, CRRC will send an invoice to collect appropriate dues; no dues are required at the time of application submission.
Please note that new memberships take varying lengths of time to activate, as they must be approved at a scheduled meeting of the CRRC Board of Directors.
Membership Classes and Annual Dues
Class A annual fees are prorated beginning in July of each year. Please see the Fees and Dues Structure for the current amount.
|Membership Class||Description||Annual Fee|
|Class A||Manufacturers, distributors, raw material suppliers, and their trade associations.||
Manufacturers, distributors, & suppliers: $750
Trade Associations: $1,300
|Class B||Roofing contractors, consultants, non-profit groups, government agencies, educational institutions, testing laboratories, test farms, air quality boards, code bodies, energy service companies, and other interested individuals.||$55|
- Members are in good standing upon payment of dues for that calendar year and a period of 30 days into the following year.
- Payment of dues shall be at the first of each calendar year. Invoice for dues shall be sent by the CRRC at the beginning of the calendar year.
- Failure to pay dues past May 1st of any year shall place membership on hold for a period of not more than five months, at which time the membership shall be terminated until such time as dues are paid in full in accordance with CRRC bylaws. Notice of action to place a member on hold shall be sent by the CRRC to the Member; subsequent notice to terminate membership shall also be sent by the CRRC.
- Class A Membership dues shall be paid annually for any member joining the CRRC. The full dues amount will be assessed for any member joining in the first half of any calendar year. Those joining later will have their dues prorated for the remaining half of the year. Class B Membership fees are not prorated.
- Any application for membership shall be presented to the CRRC Board of Directors (Board) and action on the membership request shall be taken by the Board within 60 days of receipt of said application.
- Once the Board approves a new member application, the CRRC shall inform the applicant and collect dues. No dues submitted by an applicant shall be deposited until such time as applicant is accepted for membership.