CRRC Applications, Agreements & Forms
Product Rating Program Key Documents
- CRRC-1 Product Rating Program Manual
- Random Testing Procedures: See Section 3.6 and Appendix 4
- Product Rating Procedures: See Chapter 3.0 and Appendix 5
- Color Family Program Procedures: See Sections 3.5.2 and 3.5.3, and Appendix 6
- Reformulated, Retested, or Inactive Product Procedures: See Section 3.14 and Appendix 7
- ANSI/CRRC S100 - Standard Test Methods for Determining Radiative Properties of Materials (formerly CRRC-1 Standard)
- CRRC-1 Test Method #1 Test Method for Certain Variegated Products
CRRC Fees and Dues Structure
- How Do I Become a Member of the CRRC?
- Membership Application
- Member Logo License Agreement (CRRC-A-5) To obtain an member logo once you are registered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How Do I Use the Member Logo?
- Also see the Become a Member webpage for more information about CRRC membership
- How Do I Become a CRRC Licensee?
- Licensee Agreement
- Licensee Application
- Rated Product Logo License Agreement
CRRC Logo and Label
Test Lab & Test Farm Participation
- Accredited Indepdendent Test Lab Application
- Accredited Indepdendent Test Lab Agreement
- Accredited Independent Test Lab Logo License Agreement
- Accredited Test Farm Application
- Accredited Test Farm Agreement
- Accredited Manufacturer Test Lab Application
- Accredited Manufacturer Test Lab Agreement
- Rapid Ratings Laboratory Application