Each year, the CRRC membership elects members to serve on the Board of Directors. Each Director serves a three-year term and can serve up to three consecutive terms. Directors' terms are staggered over a three-year period.
The Board of Directors is composed of 11 voting members:
- Six (6) from Class A members (manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and their trade associations)
- Five (5) from Class B members (roofing contractors, consultants, non-profit groups, government agencies, educational institutions, testing laboratories, test farms, air quality boards, code bodies, energy service companies and other interested individuals)
See the current Board roster here.
Please see below for the summarized results of the 2021 election:
- Jim Kirby (GAF) was re-elected as Director, Class A category
- Hal Leland (Western Colloid) was re-elected as Director, Class A category
- Rich Slomko (Atlas Material Testing Technology) was re-elected as Director, Class B category
Proposed Bylaw Amendment passed:
Amend Article 6, Section 4 of the Bylaws, allowing the Treasurer to render a report of the CRRC’s finances at the Annual General Membership Meeting (AGM) for the previous year, not the current year and replace the term “receipts” with the more accurate term, “revenue.”