RAPID RATINGS Training on Friday, February 3, 2017
This training is a requirement for becoming a CRRC Rapid Ratings laboratory, but is open to anyone who is interested. Please register on the Eventbrite page before December 15 to ensure your space in the training.
Location: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, California
The all-day course (including continental breakfast and lunch) will include the following:
- A review of the theory of natural and laboratory aging of roofing materials.
- Overview of the steps of the laboratory aging method (ASTM D7897).
- Rapid Ratings Program overview: CRRC background information and review of CRRC natural and laboratory aging requirements.
- A review of the CRRC approved standards for product aging.
- Hands-on training (this is most of the day). More details on the evenbrite page